2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Leaves limits in its dust.
Designed by the gurus at Toyota Racing Development (TRD), the 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro is built to take on the world’s gnarliest terrain. The stuff you want — like a TRD-tuned suspension with 2.5-in. FOX®42 Internal Bypass shocks, a ¼-in.-thick aluminum skid plate and Rigid Industries® fog lights — all come standard. A mandrel-bent TRD exhaust and available TRD Pro Desert Air Intake51 help optimize engine performance too.
It’s the same proven capability that’s helped the TRD Pro Series deliver its unique brand of fun everywhere from the scorching desert to the Arctic Circle, and it’s ready for your next big adventure. Things are about to get a lot more epic. Let’s get dirty.
What is TRD?
Toyota Racing Development (TRD) is Toyota’s factory-backed racing division. While TRD USA has been building go-fast parts for Toyotas since 1979, our racing legacy traces back well over two decades before that. With a history rich in motorsports, TRD engineers have continued to apply their knowledge to help enthusiasts get more performance from their vehicles, while maintaining factory levels of quality and reliability.
Our TRD Pro Series vehicles are factory-tuned and built to take you way off-road.50 No off-the-shelf components here; our engineers spend countless hours designing, testing and tuning with passion. And with capability this exciting, they will help fuel your passion too.
TRD PRO SERIES SKID PLATE See the PDF Pictures HERE!
A unique TRD Pro skid plate comes standard on Tacoma TRD Pro. Constructed from ¼-in.-thick aluminum, this piece of armor helps protect crucial mechanical components underneath the front end, so you can even go beyond points on the map.
You know your Tacoma is supremely capable right out of the box. But when you want to crank up the attitude, turn to those who know your truck best. Toyota Racing Development (TRD) brings you a line of accessories engineered just for your Tacoma. Each and every part is designed to give you maximum performance with proven dependability. And it’s all available from your local Toyota dealer. All you have to do is pick out which parts are right for you.
OTHER INTERIOR ACCENTS
The interior features unique TRD Pro floor mats16 and a leather-wrapped shifter with a TRD shift knob. With its red contrast stitching, embossed TRD logo and bright chrome accent ring, taking control never looked — or felt — so good.
Hard-core comfort. Heated, leather-trimmed seats help keep you warm when you’re charging through the snowy wilderness. And with TRD Pro logos embossed on the headrests, this truck’s interior is the most stylish cabin on the mountain.
OTHER TRD PERFORMANCE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
TRD 16-in. off-road beadlock-style alloy wheel
TRD oil cap TRD performance air filter
TRD performance air intake
TRD performance exhaust system
TRD performance oil filter
TRD radiator cap
TRD shift knob (A/T)
TRD shift knob (M/T)
The bark to match the powerful V6 bite. This cat-back exhaust is constructed from 304 stainless steel, and its precise CNC mandrel bends help maximize efficiency. Helping finish off the package is a chrome-plated, dual-walled tip with embossed TRD logo.
FOX® INTERNAL BYPASS SHOCKS TUNED BY TRD See the PDF Pictures HERE!
This is extreme engineering. FOX® Internal Bypass shocks tuned by TRD give you the ultimate in performance and control. Featuring 2.5-in. aluminum housings; hardened, oversize shock shafts; a raised front ride height; and remote reservoirs in the rear; this suspension helps knock the edge off the rough stuff.
RIGID INDUSTRIES® LED FOG LIGHTS
These intense LED fog lights pack a lot of brightness into a compact package. Rugged construction and a wide-angle beam pattern help ensure you have light when, and where, you need it.
TRD PRO DESERT AIR INTAKE
Breathe easier. Designed by TRD, this snorkel-style air intake places an air inlet high above Tacoma’s windshield. This intake draws cool, fresh air from high above the dustline, helping prevent excess dirt from getting into the engine.
Available in Double Cab
• 3.5-Liter DOHC V6 direct-injection Atkinson-cycle with 6-speed manual transmission or 6-speed automatic transmission
• 4WDemand part-time 4WD
• Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)36 (A/T only)
• V6 Tow Package37
• TRD Pro cat-back exhaust
• TRD-tuned off-road suspension with 2.5-in. FOX®42 Internal Bypass shocks with rear remote reservoirs
• TRD-tuned front coil springs and rear leaf springs
• Electronically controlled locking rear differential
• Multi-terrain Select and Crawl Control (CRAWL)35 (A/T only)
• Active Traction Control (A-TRAC) (M/T only)
• TRD Pro ¼-in.-thick aluminum front skid plate
• Black overfenders and color-keyed rear bumper
• Hood scoop with matte-black decal
• Heritage “TOYOTA” front grille
• Rigid Industries® LED fog lights
• 16-in. TRD black alloy wheels with Goodyear Wrangler® All-Terrain tires
• Power tilt/slide moonroof with sliding sunshade
• Entune™ Premium JBL®15 Audio (A/T only) with Integrated Navigation13 and Entune® App Suite14
• Three total USB ports:5 one USB media port, two USB charge ports
• Integrated backup camera53
• 4.2-in. color Multi-Information Display (MID)
• Black TRD Pro leather-trimmed heated front seats
• TRD shift knob and TRD floor mats16
• Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel
• Smart Key System17 on driver’s-side door with Push Button Start (A/T only)
• Dual zone automatic climate control
• Power sliding rear window with privacy glass
• Auto-dimming day/night rearview mirror and HomeLink®18 universal transceiver
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)19 includes: (what is TSS?)
– Pre-Collision System20 with Pedestrian Detection21 (PCS w/PD)
– Lane Departure Alert (LDA)22 with Sway Warning System (SWS)23
– Automatic High Beams (AHB)24
– Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)25
• Star Safety System™
• Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)32 with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)33
• Rear parking assist sonar34
Options and Packages
• Desert Air Intake51
You can download the TRD Pro ebrochure 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Northeast Ohio
New Lifted 2018 Toyota Tundra 4WD Limited CrewMax HERE!
Follow our posts on your preferred social media:
Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin. Shop and Detailing
Pingback: New Lifted 2018 Toyota Tundra 4WD Limited CrewMax
Pingback: U.S. light-vehicle sales closed out 2018 strong - Automotive News